After considerable thought and a few sleepless nights my conscious is 100% clear. I am not the source of your problems, blaming me for your troubles is just a way out of truly dealing with them. Granted blogging helps, but it's not the greatest way to do it. I was willing to think things through before I wrote my previous blog, but aside from what you have been writing and who you've been blaming it on really got me thinking.
Not only am I your scapegoat but I am also your hop-to buddy when it comes to being miserable. How many times have I helped you and never been paid back, or the things that you've borrowed and never returned? That lavender dress I let you borrow for your grandmothers wake? I have asked for the thing back for quite a few months now. That dress still fits me well and I would like it back. I'm sorry about her passing and about your uncle, I read the obit while you were taking your current break and couldn't send my condolences because you didn't want to talk to me.... All in all I wish you a better recovery from it, sans me, and I would like my things back please, minus the peanut butter that my father graciously gave you out of the goodness of HIS heart. I know that I've said don't worry about it on the small things and I'm still holding true to that but the dress you borrowed, I think got left behind with everything else, is what really gets me thinking, who's stepping on who? I lent you that with the idea that it would be returned. Please mail it to me or have your mom drop it off at my place, you have the address I know you do, just like you might still have my phone number. Heck if that's the case...... text me for the address and then you can mail it to me.
FYI you only ever called once, and the reason I didn't answer was because I was driving at the time going to pick up my son, didn't want a ticket you know. The reason I never called you back is because you didn't sound like you wanted to talk to me when you left the message hence why I never bothered to call you back. You never sent me a text that I ever received, I'm not sure if James intercepted it, but I asked him about it while I read your one rant, he said never got one either. He and I are of sound mind, I may be a bit of a bitch but I'm not that shallow! You want to be civilized about things, go through a lawyer.
The parade of men statement was about the guys you've told me you have had since the one in Jersey. 2 or 3 that I can recollect. The one in Jersey you were talking to me about was a good thing, at least I thought, the guy in Rochester, if you said anything about him it was just bragging about him buying you things, taking you to concerts and him spending the night with you ie: booty call. The other ones you never got too specific, granted I don't mind a little girl talk now and then but when you start telling me about positions that you like and how you like to be screwed, got me a little repulsed. Made me think that you were trying to gross me out for a reason. Me, I don't really care for that kind of stuff and I have told you that I never have, a few times, I get tired of repeating myself after a time. I do regret one thing though...thinking that you still liked me as a friend and as a "so close they could be" but I was never more wrong if you could result to putting words into other people's mouths just to call me names. That's why I said get over yourself. Sorry sweetie, you are not Queen of me! I'm glad you are getting help, I hope you move on from the delusions you have made for yourself.
Good Bye For Good,
Raven
PS: This is the last blog I will ever write about you..... NYS does prosecute against internet harassment and if I have had enough and have stumbled upon another dealing with me I can print them and go against you in court...... Have nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment