Feeling a hundred percent better. Some situations resolved, one that's not even worth trying to repair and liking the new more comfortable me. That's right I'm coming back to myself, don't believe me? Look I'm no longer following you aren't I? That's right......you aren't worth the trauma, and me thinks that you just lost any possibility of me "begging, admitting you're right and I'm wrong, or just giving in so I can have you back as a friend" I'm not that person anymore. Giving you the chance to explain and you just giving me a bullshit repeat, "the same Ole song and dance" as you would say. I don't care about people that can't come to terms with their own mental issues. The "I've gotten help in the past, or the, I'm the victim" when you can't provide solid evidence to prove it!
The name calling is getting old, I've talked to one of your ex's FLM.... ring a bell? With the line of men you've put yourself out for just to scratch and itch, makes me wonder if there is a slim change that the "call off your dog" statement is just your way of telling me that I'm ugly? Hmm..... let me think, yeah it sounds about right to me. Never once have I ever heard *reddie call me Rufus, he's known me all his life and he knows I'd do something about that bull, I didn't stand for it then and I sure as hell don't stand for it now! SO I'M NOT SORRY FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU KEEP PULLING THIS SHIT! Grow Up Beth! And for CHRIST'S SAKE GET A LIFE AND GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment