Finding the right road is difficult, things don't always fall into the right places when we want them to. Seldom when those things disappear before we can fully examine them makes our sight a touch unclear. For me this happens a lot. Trying to find the right road/direction can be a bit misleading. When that sign finally surfaces and the direction becomes clear them I wait for myself to fully understand it before moving on. This road is still quite unclear and it makes me wonder if it's even the right road to be on.
Coming across the right clues are getting harder to come by. My friends that I once held dear are disappearing before I can say boo. Making amends is never easy, considering that not all of the tribulation is my doing. When that finally comes around I will be ready to talk or be ready to accept the final blow. Resting is all I'm doing now. To think that I used to be the one that people relied on, now I'm just relying on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment