I've been called a lot of things in my life, but backstabbing has never one that my ears have heard directly. Always through other's blogs or writings of sorts. No one has ever had the courage to tell me to my face. That makes me feel like they are the backstabber and not the other way around.
To call a person a backstabber they would have done something so horrible ie: turning a person over to a hungry pack of wolves so-to-speak. I have never intentionally done such a thing. If that person were to tell me why they think that I would listen. To attack and not give names of people that have harmed them is another form of cowardice. I asked for names to right the wrong. Those names never came! Never did I INTENSIONALLY try to harm you through another. I wish that you would talk to me or give me a reason for this treatment. You blog about how you see things, did you ever once mention the text that you sent to me? I never saw it. let me remind you that on March 25th 2011 you sent me three text's the first one started out "I'm not wanting to answer my phone for anyone right now and for you not likely in the near future. I'm done with this...." If I had known what would happen (so you say) I would have never brought anything on that subject up!
To continue, I have not NOR ever claimed to be a psychologist! You labeled me that. I was giving advice that had been given to me BY YOU! and you are in school for this field. So I could truly reverse the comment made to me by you, but you know what? I'm not that kind of person. A person that gives tough love tries to make the realization that you need some type of help at that moment. You my dear may want to try someone out here in this county! The former county that you lived in the resources that you had were limited and I know that for a fact. The counselors down there don't care anything about the patients, just the money they get from the state. I know I've been to a few there. Me saying that I was also a battered spouse was not to get sympathy nor me telling you my son was out of the question. I keep him from the people that he can pick up on emotional wise. He is showing signs of autism and he's really getting me worried. He freaks out at the slightest emotional bereft lately. I lived in abuse from 2003-2008 sound about the same amount as you? Try dating a guy that physically abused you and emotionally abused you for 13 years! Then come talk to me. I was under the age of 18 when we got physically involved. Can you say he "groomed" me? Pedophile that's what I married and that's not my fault either. He actually tried to go after my adopted sister after I left him, she's just turned 22! That's not a factor to you so I don't think that matters. Let me know how this can be resolved. I do care but I do, do tough love. That's how I was raised!
No comments:
Post a Comment