Saturday, April 23, 2011

Times are changing

There are times when I just start saying that I DON"T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT PEOPLE THAT SHIT ON ME! They want to act like they are in high school go for it, if you do it around me expect to be told that you are acting like a 15 year old. I'm tired of being someone else's scapegoat. The person you should blame is yourself for your own problems. I'm sorry that I could have warned you and didn't. I had just screwed up 6 months before trying to give the heads up about something and it backfired. I wasn't about to go through it again with someone that I thought was a sister. We lost touch for a few years, I didn't think that those kind of things would happen to you during that time. If I had known I would have gone and found you.

There are many things that I regret doing. Saying what I said I regret. Unfortunately some of it needed to be said.  People can only take so much and being your excuse for not trying to confront your problems to become stronger, well if that's not the job of a best friend then what is? Learning to get over the pain inflicted is the first step to recovery. I should know I've been through hell too! Pushing away the people that are trying to help you is a definite sign of deepening depression or psychosis. Want the web address for a reference? I will add it at the end of the blog if you like.
http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/top-10-signs-of-depression/ and here's a book on overcoming fear. It's a review and I have read this book it's a great way to come to terms with a ruling fear!
http://psychcentral.com/lib/2011/the-solution-conquer-your-fear-control-your-future/

But for you to treat me the way you did, I saw it coming. I knew if I said anything that it would bite me in the ass, it did. Well you know what? I might not be mad at you, just your actions like blogging about me instead of writing me an email or let's say, saying it to my face. I'm not the one that can do no wrong, that makes you look like you are the only one that's wrong in my eyes. To tell you how I feel, I am the one in YOUR eyes that can do no right! You are always correcting me about something and needing to have the last word on subjects. Like the joke about your ex, I caught it and dropped the subject.......you are the one that kept going on about it. NOT ME! So like I said get your head out of your ass and come back to reality dear, cause you just landed on PLUTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment