Friday, April 29, 2011

Finding understanding in interesting spaces

I received a big sigh of relief this morning talking to an old friend. Knowing now that things are better between her and I means a great deal. While other friendships have bit the dust, literally, I have no patience for the fearful or the deranged. I have lived in fear, of myself for one. Afraid of what I say to others, if it will ruffle their feathers or make them instant friends, the latter being my fear. Welcoming new friends I'm good at. Keeping them sometimes is hard. While I love meeting new people this is my drawback at times. Wanting to impress people but not wanting their criticism or unwanted banter. I am very selective of the people I call best friend. Having only one that's really stuck by me, we've had our ups and downs too don't get me wrong, that's been what helps keep my mind open to new and interesting people. Seeing her and talking to her while away from my friends and home town have really kept my spirits up. One day we will have to get all the kids together and have a fun filled day!

2 comments:

  1. Everything will work out just the way god planned it! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sentiment, It has worked out well for me and I am still hoping one person will come to their senses but that's for god to work on not me. With that comment thanks for the interest in my blog and god bless.

    ReplyDelete